April 02, 2013

Can this dream really become a reality?

This is my first blog post.  Ever.  I have read blogs for years, always enjoying that little glimpse into the lives of others, I even thought maybe one day I would be a blogger, but I was always too afraid/nervous/busy?  to ever take the leap.  Two weeks ago, on my 33rd birthday, I decided to dive into the unknown unfamiliar!  I set up this blog, with the help of my beautiful Sister, started a business page on Facebook, and started trying to sell my creativity.  As I hit "Invite friends" on my Facebook page, WARNING bells sounded in my head, What was I doing?!, I don't know anything about selling things!!!, What if no one buys this stuff after I've spent all this money?!.  After much encouragement from my family, I decided to just go with it, and see what panned out.  As I laid in bed that night, trying to fall asleep, with thoughts of excitement, fear, and hope vying for my attention, I quietly prayed and  thought, Could this dream really become a reality???.  And with that, it was time to find out!

1 comment:

  1. Super proud of you!!! I can't wait to follow along on all of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete